STREAM RESTORATION DESIGNER
Want a chance to grow rather than just being a number? Join a company that cares about growing its people.
More than 425 strong, in 16 offices, Our client is seeking a STREAM RESTORATION DESIGNER to assume a key role at the firm’s Baltimore, MD or Rockville, MD office. Engineering News Record Top 250 firm and a ZweigLetter Hot Firm, provides multidisciplinary services including engineering, environmental, landscape architecture, surveying, subsurface utility engineering, and construction administration and inspection. Services are provided in the Eastern Region of the United States for a variety of public and private clients.
Want a chance to grow rather than just being a number?
Now hiring in Baltimore, MD or Rockville, MD
Qualified candidates should have at least 4-8 years of experience with stream, water resources, wetland projects for state, county, and municipal clients in the region. Responsibilities include the development of stream designs, field investigations, H&H models and studies, preparation of construction documents, helping to coordinate work of multiple engineering disciplines, permitting, as well the preparation of reports and the limited administration of construction duties.
Work in the following areas:
- Hydrologic and hydraulic modeling capabilities related to stream, wetland, drainage, stormwater management and
- Rosgen or other stream assessment and design training.
- Natural stream channel and wetland creation design experience.
- Ability to prepare engineering design plans, specifications and cost estimates.
- Ability to prepare engineering studies and reports.
- Experience with AutoCAD and ArcGIS software.
- Communication skills to provide assistance with supervising engineering work and client care.
4-8 years of experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Ecology, Biology or
Hydrology, hydraulics, geomorphology and stream design experience.
EIT, PE or other license preferred but not required.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits along with the opportunity for significant challenges and rewards.
If this position isn’t a match for you, we encourage you to contact us now and we’ll work to match you with future opportunities as they become available.