Senior Project Manager Multifamily Construction
Join this growing team and gain the opportunity to build multifamily projects of $20-50M in various parts of the state as well neighboring states. The company has a growing backlog of projects and are adding to their teams with a fast track for promotions.
Full-time position located in Dallas Texas
Manage multifamily projects from $20M to $50M through out the state. Deal directly with the owner, architect and engineers as well as local and state agencies involved, provide value engineering when necessary, manage budgets and schedules to ensure project is on track or better. Provide all necessary documentation as required and respond to all RFIs in a timely manner. Attend project meetings when necessary.
The projects are stick built up to four stories or four stories above a podium deck of two stories. Some projects will be condos, some apartments and some assisted or senior living of multiple buildings with pools and club houses. Projects may have anywhere from 150 to 350 units. Knowledge of MEPs and site work is very helpful.
- Multifamily experience is not necessary, but helpful. Experience with large commercial projects and and good job stability is required.
- College Degree in a construction related field is extremely helpful.
- Good computer skills in construction related software programs.
- Detail orientated with an acute sense of urgency.
- Willing to travel 25% of the time (paid by company).
- Good presentation skills and have the ability to communicate effectively with owners, engineers and architects.
- Meet or exceed budget expectations.
- Meet or exceed construction schedule.
The company will participate in relocation expenses and provide an above market salary as well as bonuses, health care, travel expenses, auto, phone, etc. 401K is provided with company match.
If candidate is from outside the Dallas area first contact will be by phone. If there is mutual interest, a paid trip to Dallas will be provided by the business. This process will be quick for the right person and a start date will be scheduled two weeks from offer/acceptance. Therefore, only serious potential candidates should respond.
To apply, please send a current resume and cover letter to Greg Brazier by fax at (540) 318-2455, email email@example.com, or apply online and expect to hear back from us within five business days.
If this position isn’t a match for you, we encourage you to contact us now and we’ll work to match you with future opportunities as they become available.