Senior Hospitality Architectural Executive Project Manager
The company is an award winning entrepreneurial global leader in architectural design, master planning, and sustainability services for hoteliers, corporations and governments with a vibrant and collaborative culture, and they are looking for their next generation of owners and are looking for exceptional talent who are natural leaders and can shape the future of the firm. Their culture is open to innovative ideas, programs, designs and strategies and such ideas are encouraged. They listen to an promote emerging leaders who enhance their current work and can create their future in a team driven open and creative culture. They partner with premier developer and the most exciting, large scale and boutique hospitality projects for major and independent developer and operators globally. This position will be reporting directly to the CEO.
Now hiring full-time position in Miami, Florida
As the Project Management Leader, you will be leading the management of all phases of the project management process, including design, construction, occupancy, quality control, staffing and budget management. As the Project Management Leader, you will demonstrate an understanding or the practicalities, technical aspects and management processes of the construction industry based on AIA guidelines. As part of this key role, you will lead the contract administration of projects using existing systems and be instrumental in the development and enhancement of such systems. As the project management Leader, you will be the key individual interfacing with all internal and external stakeholders in the projects, from the owners to the general contractors, to the engineers and all design and technical staff and take pride in making certain the projects exceed expectations and are on time and on budget. You will also be working directly with the CEO of the firm and have an opportunity to show why you should be promoted into the executive leadership of the firm in the future.
- You will liaise with clients to define project requirements, establish project work plan and guidelines.
- You will ensure that the projects that are assigned to you meet the required budget and schedule.
- You will report the status of your projects to the management on a weekly basis.
- You will attend weekly scheduling meetings to update management and clients regularly on project status.
- You will develop, modify and review production drawings and construction documents, develop solutions to technical problems and may supervise architectural staff during phases of work.
- You will prepare proposals, minutes and presentations for clients.
- You will prepare budgets.
- You will participate and/or lead project workshops with clients and teams.
- You will develop and mentor junior staff focusing on project management best practices.
- You may be asked to assist firm’s other offices with project deliverables.
- They seek individuals with excellent project management, technical, presentation, client management and communication skills and problem solving abilities.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in project management of large scale hotel/resort design and luxury residential projects.
- Professional Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Professional Architecture License, registration and membership with AIA, RIBA, etc. a plus.
- Project Management Certification a plus.
- Ability to coordinate projects from concept design to construction documents and including coordination of consultants.
- Familiarity with AutoCad, PPT, In Design, Excel and REVIT a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of AIA/RIBA contract documents.
- Experience with managing budgets and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Willingness and ability to travel abroad with short notice is a must.
Excellent Health, Life Insurance and Vacation policy.
Access to senior leadership and entrepreneurial succession and collaborative culture. Culture open and welcoming to new ideas and strategies and looking for that next generation of leaders. Collaborating with innovative, smart and talented colleagues and only the most sought after luxury hospitality global clients.
To apply, please send a current resume and cover letter to Stephanie Weiner by fax at (540) 318-2455, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online and expect to hear back from us within five business days.
If this position isn’t a match for you, we encourage you to contact us now and we’ll work to match you with future opportunities as they become available.