This position is responsible for the estimating of all multifamily projects from $20M up to $50M for the Dallas Region of this company, and reports directly to the Director of Estimating for the Multifamily Division of the company.
Full-time position in Dallas, Texas
As the leader of the Dallas Division this position will be estimating multifamily projects from $20-50M that are podium, Texas WRAP or garden style apartments, condos and assisted living. This position will be estimating all trades, meeting with clients, architects and engineers and assembling bid packages including pricing. Responsible for conceptual estimating, qualifying subcontractors, leveling bids and have total responsibility of the Dallas region.
- College Degree in a construction related discipline very helpful
- 10+ years of experience in in stick built multifamily projects, preferably in Texas
- Have the ability to scope all trades including site work, concrete and infrastructure
- Be able to do conceptual estimating, sub contractor qualification and level bids
- Be able to communicate effectively with owners, architects and engineers in regards to the project
- Have very good job stability
- Be computer literate in a number of estimating software programs.
- Excellent base salary
- Bonus eligible
- Health program
To apply, please send a current resume and cover letter to Greg Brazier by fax at (540) 318-2455, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online and expect to hear back from us within five business days.
If this position isn’t a match for you, we encourage you to contact us now and we’ll work to match you with future opportunities as they become available.