Be part of a team that has grown this company to become one of the top Multifamily Builders in the Texas Region for over 25 years. This company is looking for the right person to make a difference in the way the company will continue to transform for the next 25 years. This is a unique opportunity as the company is restructuring its estimating department and this position offers very good career growth potential.
Full-time position in Dallas, Texas.
Responsible for estimating multifamily projects from $20-50M that are podium, Texas WRAP or garden style apartments, condos and assisted living. This position will work in a team environment and will be estimating all trades, meeting with clients, architects and engineers and assembling bid packages including pricing. As a senior estimator this position will be mentoring/training lesser experienced estimators in the proper techniques of estimating as efficiently as possible.
- College Degree in a construction related discipline very helpful
- 10+ years of experience in in stick built multifamily projects, preferably in Texas
- Have the ability to scope all trades including site work, concrete and infrastructure
- Be able to do conceptual estimating
- Be able to communicate effectively with owners, architects and engineers in regards to the project
- Have very good job stability
- Be computer literate in a number of estimating software programs.
- Excellent base salary
- Bonus eligible
- Health program
To apply, please send a current resume and cover letter to Greg Brazier by fax at (540) 318-2455, email email@example.com, or apply online and expect to hear back from us within five business days.
If this position isn’t a match for you, we encourage you to contact us now and we’ll work to match you with future opportunities as they become available.