Senior Electrical Engineer
You will have a chance to work for one of the largest Fortune 500 Design firms in the world with offices in four continents and most major cities. Joining our client’s firm as a Senior Electrical Engineer gives you the opportunity to grow into associate level positions as you progress and lead your own teams. Not only with you work in a firm that is internationally established, but is also won awards in: World’s Most Admired Companies (Fortune Magazine in 2015 and 2016), Top 50 Employers (Minority Engineer Magazine in 2016), Most Outstanding Company in Gender Diversity (Engineers Australia in 2016), Top 100 Military Souse Friendly Employers (G.I. Jobs Magazine in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016) and many more like it. This firm will takes care of you and provide you with unlimited security and growth if you’re willing to be engaging in projects and show your interest in growing.
Now hiring full-time position in Roanoke, VA
You will be in charge of the following tasks:
* Assisting Project Manager on site Project Management (cost, time & quality).
* Full-time supervision of construction site until completion.
* Prepare weekly/monthly reports to client.
* Review/approve weekly/monthly reports from EPCC Contractor.
* Attend to all project related meetings/discussions etc. and events organized by the client.
* Attend to client’s/EPCC contractor’s queries, RFI’s, site issues, procurement etc.
* Review of EPCC contractor’s designs, submissions etc.
* Oversee the assigned duties and ensure that the works is delivered in accordance to the works
specification, quality and safety requirements.
* Responsible for following up and monitoring on instructions & commitments associated with
* Checking and reviewing Contractor’s Project Execution Plan, Health & Safety Plan, Quality
Control Plan, Method Statements and other documents.
* Monitors site staff performance.
* Supervising the execution of all technical aspects of the assigned scope of the project.
* Resolving site issues on site and oversee the early resolution of any technical and resource
* Review inspectors’ reports and contractor’s records for completeness to be incorporated into
the reports for the PM.
* Monitors and reports to the PM on the progress of all project activities within the program,
including significant milestones
and any conditions, which would affect project schedule, performance of client relation.
* Attend all meetings to review project status and suggest action items.
* Ensure the timely supply of information to the EPCC contractors including
responses to the queries from the EPCC contractors.
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including EPCC contractors and local authorities to
facilitate the construction activities.
* Maintain as-built records as require by the PM.
* Performing other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
* Minimum 8-12 years of working experience in design office & site.
* Currently with PE statues
* Strong supervision and leadership skills.
* Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
* Proficient in design of HV/MV/LV/ELV system, lighting, power, compound/street lighting, lighting
protection system, telecommunication, lifts, infrastructure etc. for industrial/ process facilities development.
* BS Degree in Electrical Engineering from recognized University
Benefits will be provided after initial conversation.
If this position isn’t a match for you, we encourage you to contact us now and we’ll work to match you with future opportunities as they become available.