Retail Superintendent – Ground up $5M and above
Work for a great company with a diverse project portfolio in the great state of Texas
Manage new out of the ground retail projects from $5M and up. Deal directly with subcontractors and labor force. Must be able to move the project forward keeping to or exceeding the schedule. Handle all issues in the field and report to the project manager daily reports, incidents and progress. Attend meetings with Owner’s, Architects, Engineers as necessary. Keep safety in the forefront and act on any infractions prior to an incident.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Retail Ground Up Superintendent working for a General Contractor.
- Ability to manage the job site, including subcontractors and material suppliers, to ensure that the schedule is maintained for the job.
- Thorough understanding of plans and specifications with the ability to ensure that these are followed throughout the entire job.
- Strong Leadership ability
- Ability to determine potential problems and have a plan of action before the problem presents itself
- Proactive attitude toward controlling job costs and adhering to progress schedules
- Must have valid OSHA 30 Hr, Walmart SWPPP, First Aid/CPR/AED training
- COMPUTER LITERATE-MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE SKILLS ASSESSMENTS
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- MS Project
- Familiar with taking and emailing digital photos
Medical Insurance Coverage
Health Reimbursement Account
Dental Reimbursement Coverage
Basic Life Insurance
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Critical Illness Coverage
Flexible Spending Account
Dependent Care Accounts
Paid time off
If this position isn’t a match for you, we encourage you to contact us now and we’ll work to match you with future opportunities as they become available.