Principal Environmental Project Manager/ Client Services – TPR and E&P
Looking to be a Seller Doer that is involved in growing a sector of an already progressive company while working along side the CEO and Executives of a firm? This professional organization has a firm wide entrepreneurial mind set that has gotten them in the Top 30 Environmental firms to work for List in ENR Magazine.
This firm has been well establish since 1985, bringing solutions to clients like Exxon Mobil and Shell for decades; managing Site Planning, Pipeline, Environmental Compliance and Remediation.
They work with their employees to make their transition as they help with relocation and allow for working from home for A-Level candidates that bring in that Grade A quality of work.
Now hiring full-time position in Cranberry Township, PA (Greater Pittsburgh area)
* Leading TPR and E &P account development, sales, and delivery of the firms consulting services for the Midwest market.
* Developing strategy and action plan(s) that leverage the firms assessment remediation and compliance offerings, while successfully targeting the high priority service needs of key clients.
* Expanding existing client relations by ensuring quality service on current projects, and focusing cross-selling efforts towards new high-potential opportunities.
* Generating leads through an established professional network, as well as by attending conferences and industry events.
* Managing capture efforts, which includes; utilizing technical expertise to develop proposals for TPR and E&P related projects, creating written content, developing pricing, co-conducting presentations, and finalizing contracting.
*Collaborating with Sneior LEadership/ TPR and E&P Sector Leads to regularly evaluate these sectors, as well as execute strategic plans to support revenue generation goals and objectives for the Midwest market.
*Coordinating with Operations to assist with successful project progression, which includes: overseeing cost management/ revenue & client satisfaction metrics, ensuring optimal resource utilization, and promoting the HSSE culture/stewarding safe work performance.
* Acting as primary contact for key clients by providing regular status updates, resolving project related challenges, and establishing a strong business relationship.
* Handling project management for high visibility/large scale projects, which includes;project definition, siting, assessment, permitting, data management, construction and compliance support
A Bachelor’s degree or higher in the sciences, engineering or related.
2) Professional Geologist (PG), Professional Engineer (PE) license is preferred.
3) 10-15+ years of providing client service support within one or more of the following industries – TPR, E&P.
4) Progressive experience performing business development and technical environmental consulting support within one or more of the following industries – TRP, E&P. This experience must include:
- Implementing business development strategies, generating leads, creating proposals, conducting sales presentations, and meeting sales goals.
Developing, implementing, and managing a wide variety of projects for utility, industrial and/or petroleum clients ranging from site characterization through remedial action, including preparation of remedial investigation, feasibility study, and remedial design work plans and reports.
- Significant experience negotiating innovative strategies with regulators during compliance and remediation projects for Oil & Gas pipeline projects.
5) This position requires through knowledge of one or more of the following markets – TPR, E&P – in the Appalachian market (PA, WV and OH), establish relationships with key decision makers in one or more of these industries, and a proven business development track record.
6) Up to 50% travel as needed throughout the Midwest, and occasionally to other areas.
7) Excellent communication, Teamwork, analytical, organizational, technical writing, presentation and client service skills are required.
8) A Drug/Alcohol Screening and a Background Check are required.
Health, Wellness and Family:
* Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
* Flexible spending accounts for medical/dependent care expenses
* Employee assistance program
* Company-paid life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
* Maternity/new father paid leave
Financial and retirement:
* 401(k) with employer match
* 529 CollegeBound college saving fund
* Paid vacation time and sick leave
* Seven paid holidays and two personal days
* Flexible work arrangements
* University technical learning programs
* Performance, Special Achievement, and Service Recognition programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Partial reimbursement for professional license and affiliation membership fees
If this position isn’t a match for you, we encourage you to contact us now and we’ll work to match you with future opportunities as they become available.