Lead Technical Project Architect/Project Manager for Large-Scale Retail, Entertainment, Hotel & Office Projects
As the Lead Techncial PA/PM for the Commercial Practice Group, you’d be a highly-valued and key individual, joining an entrepreneurial, global, collaborative, award-winning, dynamic, flat management, major firm, where the sky is the limit for your potential advancement into executive leadership. Your strategies, ideas and technical leadership would be shared with your fellow leaders and executive team who are extremely open to innovation. The firm takes their work seriously, but not themselves, and it’s a vibrant, friendly, family atmosphere. If you desire and demonstrate your leadership capabilities, you will have an opportunity to join the executive team and plan the strategy and the future of the firm.
Now hiring full-time position in Washington, DC
Key role: leading the management and technical components of major, large-scale shopping center, entertainment, hotel and office anchored mixed-use projects, understanding all phases of design & construction: Responsibilities:
* Plan, coordinate and manage the project process for large domestic mixed-use projects
* Manage and mentor staff for design quality, technical detailing, and presentations.
* Represent the project or practice as a key contact for client interaction
* Negotiates critical and controversial issues with appropriaate parties.
* Collaborates with other lead professionals to ensure design and documentation are in accordance with projects expectations.
* Serves as a key leader/contributor during client meetings and presentations
* Manages project financials for all assigned projects
Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all clients and employees
* LEED accreditation preferred
* Professional registration required
As noted above, the major benefits of joining this vibrant, entrepreneurial, renowned firm, is that the executive leadershihp’s focuses on the advancement and succession leadership of it’s team. Consequently, there’s no ceiling on your potential promotions in the firm. In your leadership role, all of the executive leaders are very open to new ideas and strategies that you bring to them. The culture, as also noted above, is very collaborative, dynamic, flat management and fun…a professional family. In addition they have excellent PTO and healthcare benefits and continuing education benefits.
If this position isn’t a match for you, we encourage you to contact us now and we’ll work to match you with future opportunities as they become available.