Join one of the premier Multifamily builders in the US and gain the opportunity to build projects from $20-50M in various regions of Texas. In this position, you would be provided the support to help complete projects on time and on budget.
Full-time position in Austin, Texas
As the lead super you would have the overall responsibility of initially running a $25M, 3 story, 140 unit assisted living, stick built project in Austin. You would be responsible for the management of all subcontractors on site, daily progress reporting, making sure the project was on schedule, deal with subcontractor and manpower issues and other superintendent duties associated with the position.
- At least 10 years of construction experience primarily in multifamily stick built projects.
- Must be computer literate.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively to subcontractors as well as architects and engineers.
- Be knowledgeable of the MEPs, site work and concrete.
- Be able to travel when necessary at the clients expense.
- Excellent base salary
- Bonus eligible
- Truck or allowance provided
To apply, please send a current resume and cover letter to Greg Brazier by fax at (540) 318-2455, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online and expect to hear back from us within five business days.
If this position isn’t a match for you, we encourage you to contact us now and we’ll work to match you with future opportunities as they become available.