Associate/Technical Project Architect – High Rise Multifamily Residential Projects
The client is a major, renowned urban design, architecture, interior design, environmental graphics firm with an entrepreneurial/family/boutique culture yet the resources of a large firm. The culture is very collaborative; dynamic; welcoming of new ideas and talent and promotes due to merit not tenure. They work on major, intriguing, high-design projects all over the world.
Full-time position in Washington, DC.
The high rise multifamily residential/office team is looking for a strong technical architect PA, who knows how high-rise concrete buildings are put together, and is technically adept with Revit and CDs. Needs to be collaborative, articulate and able to run projects with all stakeholders independently and with a team. The right candidate will mentor his colleagues and will be an emerging leader upon joining this exciting team. As noted above, this emerging leader will be working on major, mixed use, high-rise multifamily and commercial projects with a team “family” who trusts their talent to take the lead on projects from inception through construction. And be able to translate into the “languages” of all internal and external stake holders. They must be collaborative and entrepreneurial seller-doers who thrive in a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere.
- 10-15 years of progressive experience with proven strong experience as a technical PA leading high rise multifamily projects. High rise office experience is welcome as well.
- Must have Revit
- Collaborative and articulate
- Technically adept
- Ability to take the lead on projects with all internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Family culture – no absolute set hours, except with deadlines
- Entrepreneurial collaborative culture
- Work on major large scale mixed-use projects
- Flat management culture, promotes from within
- Excellent health, dental, vision, life insurance and disability insurance benefits
To apply, please send a current resume and cover letter to Stephanie Weiner by fax at (540) 318-2455, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online and expect to hear back from us within five business days.
If this position isn’t a match for you, we encourage you to contact us now and we’ll work to match you with future opportunities as they become available.