Associate Vice President / Senior Architectural Project Manager:
High-Rise Multifamily Projects
This firm welcomes emerging and current leaders who offer new ideas, programs, strategies and designs. They promote achievers into executive leadership. They take their work seriously, but not themselves and collaborate on global, high-design, important mixed-use projects. They have the culture and team driven atmosphere of a boutique firm with the resources of a large firm.
Full-time position in Seattle, Washington
The Seattle High-Rise Multifamily Leadership team is looking for an exceptional High-Rise Multifamily Mixed-Use Project Management Leader who is an expert on the multifamily residential entitlements approval process, specific to the Seattle area, where the zoning codes are very complex. This individual must be a leader and also a collaborative team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills; who is a seller-doer and a mentor to his or her team. This individual must not only be technically adept, but have a dynamic, inclusive leadership personality and the strong ablility to to orchestrate the projects from conception through construction. The key responsibilites are:
- Plans, coordinates and manages the design process in collaboration with the project designer.
- Leads design process from concept through documentation for large scale multifamily residential anchored mixed-use projects.
- Respresents the project and practice as a primary contact for client interaction.
- Has an instrumental role in the negotiation of critical and controversial issues with appropriate parties.
- Collaborates with other project leadership and team members to ensure design and documentation are in accordance with project expectations.
- Serves as a primary contributor during client meetings and presentations
- Leads financial management of all assigned Projects.
- Bachelors of Masters degree in Architecture
- Strong knowledge in building systems and technical design solutions
- Minimum of 10 years experience with large scale residentially driven high-rise, mixed-use projects and standalone residential projects
- Deep understanding of the Seattle Land Use Code, Bellevue Land Use Code experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all clients and employees.
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
- Ability in Revit, AutoCad & Excel
- Licensed Architect in Washington required and LEED accredidation Preferred.
- Work/Life balance, professional family, flat management, collaborative, vibrant, and promotional culture where all value new talents, ideas, innovations and strategies.
- Excellent health, dental, vision, vacation, long and short term disability insurance.
- Reimbursement for continuing education.
Our client is a collaborative global culture urban design, master planning, architecture, and creative services firm. They are an entrepreneurial, flat management firm with a vibrant, dynamic, innovative professional family setting that is team driven and calls CBA their succession recruiting partner. Contact us now to find out more.
To apply, please send a current resume and cover letter to Stephanie Weiner by fax at (540) 318-2455, email email@example.com, or apply online and expect to hear back from us within five business days.
If this position isn’t a match for you, we encourage you to contact us now and we’ll work to match you with future opportunities as they become available.