Architectural Project Manager
20 year Old Design Build general contracting firm has been growing. Looking for a person who wants to grow and take charge of their career. If you are looking to be a number than this job is not for you. If you are looking to be a leader, mentor and someone who can make a difference, we would like to talk with you.
Now hiring full-time position in Jackson, WI.
Looking for a person with 10 plus years experience to handle an Architectural Design Build department for a general contractor. We are looking for the right person to help with the department from a leadership and training position. The position will be very hands on to develop the department and its current personnel. You must have a take charge persona with the ability to lead and develop others.
• Manage all phases of assigned projects, including project set-up, design and construction administration
• Prepare project proposals, negotiate contracts and fees, coordinate bidding process
• Create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements for the team
• Manage scheduling, budgets, staffing, project set-up with sub-consultants, vendors and contractors
• Manage and develop a growing team, comprised of project architects, job captains and graphic designers
• Track financial performance of projects
• Develop and maintain client relationships, for both single projects and multi-project global accounts
• Ensure projects conform to contract
10+ years of related experience, including demonstrated success as a Project Manager on large projects
• Registered Architect
• Professional degree (Master or Bachelor) in Architecture from an accredited program
• Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships
• Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
• Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project and personnel
• Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
• Familiarity with development, implementation and monitoring of QA/QC processes is a plus
• Experience negotiating project scope and fees
• Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility on past projects
• Proficiency with PM software: MS project a plus
. Must know Revit, and Sketch-up
Salary Negotiable with Experience
Yearly Bonus Potential
Major Medical & Benefits
If this position isn’t a match for you, we encourage you to contact us now and we’ll work to match you with future opportunities as they become available.